Slim and stylish!
Aluminium is naturally stronger and more durable than other materials commonly used for windows and doors. It will not warp, rust or need painting and aluminium’s structural strength makes it particularly suitable for bay windows, doors and conservatories
- A Rated Energy saving windows are available in ALL colours
- Manufactured in the UK to the latest European quality standard: BS EN 143512
- Aluminium combines slim sight lines with neat and elegant styling to allow maximum light into your home
- Tough and protective, the polyester powder paint gloss finish is guaranteed to maintain its beauty for years to come. Simply wipe clean with a cloth
- Frame options for fitting direct into brickwork or for fitting into timber sub-frames. Sash options for both internal and external glazing Egress/easy clean hinges on all side hung casements
- All windows feature multi-point locking systems as standard, providing secure peace of mind
- All window sections have a polymide thermal break to improve thermal insulation
Available as standard in a brilliant white, high gloss finish or an option to choose from a range of more than 500 special colours. Dual colour options are available where the internal colour differs from the external colour.
Please get in touch for a quotation.